Every year, Coachella is flush with unannounced guest appearances from a multitude of genres. In recent years, the most exciting surprise sets throughout the dance music sphere have come to take the form of secret closing sets at the Do LaB stage. In 2017 Skrillex, Tycho, and Louis The Child were among the artists who graced the ancillary stage with non-marketed performances.
The honor of closing out the Do LaB’s tenure for the year, however, went to RÜFÜS DÜ SOL, who provided the stage’s final Sunday set for the festival’s second weekend. Following up their 2016 performance at the stage, the Australian trio’s hourlong show explored an array of tech house and entrancing deep house from the likes of Eats Everything, Max Chapman, Yotto, and their own music.
Stream the set in full below:
Tracklist (Via 1001):
1. RÜFÜS – Brighter (Intro Edit)
2. Eats Everything & Lord Leopard – Song For
3. Lux Groove – Gee Up
4. Max Chapman & George Smeddles – Zulu
5. Basement Jaxx – Jump N Shout (Erik Hagleton Remix)
6. Loko – Snatch (Saeed Younan Snatch The Bongos Remix) w/RÜFÜS – Take Me
7. Detlef ft. Ossey James – Swagon
8. Cuartero – Nosy Neighbour
9. Analog People In A Digital World (APDW) – Rose Rouge (Vocal Edit)
10. Traumer – Tambur
11. RÜFÜS – Innerbloom
12. Hifi Sean ft. Paris Grey – Lost Without You (Maze & Masters Remix)
13. RÜFÜS – Like An Animal (Yotto Remix)
14. 6Dark Sky – IYP
15. Fatima Yamaha – What’s A Girl To Do (DJ Haus 4×4 Mix)
Featured Image by Daniel Zetterstrom.