Two months ago, Dirtybird regular Shiba San launched a new mix series for his own Basement Leak imprint. Intended to highlight artists contributing to the label, the Basement Leak Mix Series began with Cobra Khan, promoting his July EP, Don’t Know.
Today, September 4, French tech house talent Tim Baresko provides the label’s second episodic mix ahead of his forthcoming EP, The Connection. The record, which arrives on Basement Leak this Friday, September 8, includes a collaboration between the burgeoning producer and Shiba San himself.
Over the course of the hourlong mix, Baresko shows off his taste for cerebral tech house, highlighting cuts from his and Shiba San’s catalogues alongside releases from likeminded labels such as Mark Knight’s Toolroom, Riva Starr’s Brock Wild, and Matthias Tanzmann’s Moon Harbour.
1. Sex Sells – Perpetrate (Mr. Nice Guy)
2. Roberto Palmero – Skin Colors (Pura Music)
3. The Deepshakerz – Good Times (Toolroom)
4. Harry Romero – Retroversy (Circus)
5. Shiba San – Acid Juice (Brock Wild)
6. Sidney Charles – Make me moove (Feat. Lady Vale) (Moon Harbour)
7. Supernova – Floating Memory (Deeperfect)
8. DJ PP, Jack Mood – Keep It Real (PPMUSIC)
9. Ninetoes – Come Back (DFTD)
10. Myles, Cameo – Town House (Get Twisted)
11. Klangkuenstler – Ghetto Gospel (Roush)
12. Tim Baresko – Custom (Basement Leak)
13. Heartlybeats & Nick Olivetti – Bang Low (This Ain’t Bristol)
14. Shiba San – What’s On My Mind (Repopulate Mars)
Preorder Tim Baresko’s forthcoming EP here.