DA’s Best of the Rest: Friday October 19th, 2012
Best of the Rest is a daily feature from Dancing Astronaut that recaps the most important posts of the day as well as the stuff we didn’t get to. With the rapidity that dance music news and releases come out it’s difficult for us to hit everything — we hope BOTR serves as a catch-all. Make sure to check it out at the end of each day to ensure you don’t miss anything!
DA POSTS YOU CAN’T MISS
1. dBerrie mixed our 23rd episode of Axis, which you can listen to here.
2. HARD: Day of the Dead announced their official stage lineups and released a pre-festival mixtape.
3. Check out our exclusive premiere of Tom Swoon’s daylight remix.
MORE MUSIC AND NEWS
1. Felix Cartal released episode 34 of his Weekend Workout.
2. Mat Zo treated fans to his India Mix, which is, as the title implies, inspired by India.