DA’s Best of the Rest: Monday, February 11th 2013
Best of the Rest is a daily feature from Dancing Astronaut that recaps the most important posts of the day as well as the stuff we didn’t get to. With the rapidity that dance music news and releases come out it’s difficult for us to hit everything — we hope BOTR serves as a catch-all. Make sure to check it out at the end of each day to ensure you don’t miss anything!
DA POSTS YOU CAN’T MISS
1. Armin Van Buuren teams up with Arty for new powerful production “Nehalennia.”
2. NERVO star in new a CoverGirl commercial which aired during the Grammys last night.
3. Avicii reveals he is working with Mike Einzinger of Incubus, Linkin Park’s Mike Shinoda, Daft Punk collaborator Nile Rodger and more on his forthcoming album.
MORE IN MUSIC NEWS
1. Wax Motif infuses Viceroy’s floaty original “Dream of Bombay” with filter heavy French house.
2. French producer Monsieur Adi returns remixing another female vocalist, this time Laura Mvula’s “Green Garden.”
3. Disclosure’s “White Noise” continues to climb up the UK Top 40 chart (currently sitting at #2) giving dance music more mainstream power.