DA’s Best of the Rest: Thursday, February 14th 2013
Best of the Rest is a daily feature from Dancing Astronaut that recaps the most important posts of the day as well as the stuff we didn’t get to. With the rapidity that dance music news and releases come out it’s difficult for us to hit everything — we hope BOTR serves as a catch-all. Make sure to check it out at the end of each day to ensure you don’t miss anything!
DA POSTS YOU CAN’T MISS
1. Julio Bashmore delivers a funky and unexpected remix of Justin Timberlake’s “Suit and Tie.”
2. Dirty South’s album will be here soon, so get ready for it with this teaser video.
3. A-Trak launched his new travel site Infinite Legroom.
MORE MUSIC AND NEWS
1. Andrew Bayer previewed two songs from his upcoming album, one of which was featured in Mat Zo’s essential mix.
2. Ferry Corsten shared a live rendition of his track “Made of Love”