DA’s Best of the Rest: Monday, March 4th 2013
Best of the Rest is a daily feature from Dancing Astronaut that recaps the most important posts of the day as well as the stuff we didn’t get to. With the rapidity that dance music news and releases come out it’s difficult for us to hit everything — we hope BOTR serves as a catch-all. Make sure to check it out at the end of each day to ensure you don’t miss anything!
DA POSTS YOU CAN’T MISS
1. Pryda friend, Jeremy Olander released his melodic masterpiece “Let Me Feel” on Beatport today.
2. Hop on these Ultra newbies trains before they leave the station.
3. Sander van Doorn, Mark Knight, and Underworld have finally officially unleashed their megahit “Ten.”
MORE MUSIC AND NEWS
1. Matt Tolfrey shared his recent Time Out New York mix with Verboten.
2. “Pump it up” with Ministry of Sound’s 90’s minimix.
3. Tocadisco and Julian Smith teamed up to create “F*ck That,” an “old school influenced dancefloor killer.”
4. Paris & Simo previewed their latest creation, “Seasons”, set to release on Hardwell’s Revealed Pres. Miami 2013.