DA’s Best of the Rest: Tuesday March 26th, 2013
Best of the Rest is a daily feature from Dancing Astronaut that recaps the most important posts of the day as well as the stuff we didn’t get to. With the rapidity that dance music news and releases come out it’s difficult for us to hit everything — we hope BOTR serves as a catch-all. Make sure to check it out at the end of each day to ensure you don’t miss anything!
DA POSTS YOU CAN’T MISS
1. Check out our recap of the final day of UMF this year.
2. Re-live the most heavily rotated tracks of Miami Music Week.
3. Did VEVO spill the beans on a surprise Daft Punk Coachella performance?
MORE MUSIC AND NEWS
1. NAPT and Peo De Pitte warp the classic “Gonna Be Mine” into a menacing electro monster.
2. Flight Facilities receives the remix treatment from Go Go Bizkitt!! on their smash hit “Crave You”
3. Hundred Releases their Boreal EP on OWLSA, blending downtempo, chillwave, dub and trap into one daringly unique extended play.