DA’s Best of the Rest: Friday April 19th, 2013
Best of the Rest is a daily feature from Dancing Astronaut that recaps the most important posts of the day as well as the stuff we didn’t get to. With the rapidity that dance music news and releases come out it’s difficult for us to hit everything — we hope BOTR serves as a catch-all. Make sure to check it out at the end of each day to ensure you don’t miss anything!
DA POSTS YOU CAN’T MISS
1. Our 51th installment of Axis radio comes courtesy of Shermanology.
2. Daft Punk speak candidly about the current state of dance music to French magazine Rock & Folk.
3. Will Sparks released his latest infectious bounce track, “The Viking”
OTHER MUSIC AND NEWS
2. Kaytranada releases a chopped and screwed mix for Bromance Records with tons of low end buzzing.
3. Nom De Strip and Hatiras preview their latest collaboration “Nippleodeon.” Punny.