Share your Miami Music Week experience with us, have your photos immortalized on Dancing Astronaut
Here at Dancing Astronaut, we realize that despite all our recent coverage of Miami Music Week, there was no possible way to encapsulate everything awesome about the festival. The moments are too fleeting, too numerous, and too personal to each individual. Thus, we are giving you, our readers, the ultimate chance to share your story. Click after the break to read the rules and enter.
We are encouraging everyone to tweet us photos from their entire MMW weekend. Whether a pool party, club event, or the monster festival itself, send us your best photos to our Twitter @dancingastro handle. The winners will have a dedicated post highlighting their pictures and a dedicated Dancing Astronaut Facebook album for all to view – here’s your chance as fans to be forever immortalized on our website.
Read carefully to the rules of entry below, and good luck! All directions must be followed below for consideration.
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet (or Instagram) your photo at our handle @dancingastro (our user name on both platforms is the same). If you choose to do so with Instagram, be sure to select Twitter as a sharing option. Instagram only will not be considered!
- Use the hashtag #DAmmw2013 in the tweeted photo.
- Enter by April 5th, 2013 3:00 AM EST. No exceptions!
- ‘Like’ us on Facebook. How else will you know if you made it in our Facebook album?
- Enter as many times as you want, but only one winning picture will be chosen per user.
That’s it! Looking forward to all entries, and reminiscing the romping madness known as Miami Music Week.