Dancing Astronaut presents Axis, Episode 059: Mixed by Baggi Begovic
Musical Freedom upstart Baggi Begovic joins the Axis family for its 59th installment. One of the many promising talents in Tiësto’s syndicate, Baggi curates a rousing hour of big room bangers, including 8 exclusive tracks and 3 unreleased tracks from the Musical Freedom mastermind himself. Opening with his massive collaboration with Tiësto, Mark Alston and Jason Tayler “Love and Run,” Baggi sets a pace that doesn’t let up. Taking center stage in the mix, Baggi’s original “Compromise” explodes, only to be followed by a mash up of “If A Lie Was Love” and Tommy Trash’s “Cascade.” His remix of Avril Lavigne’s “HTNGU” is joined by another pop experiment, this time in the form of Rod Stewart’s “Sexual Religion” – a track that represents some of his best work to date. With Baggi’s career trajectory already aimed for the stars, this up-and-coming producer uses his Axis debut to show that he is already shining brighter than most.
Full tracklist after the break.
1. Tiësto, Mark Alston, Baggi Begovic, & Jason Taylor feat. Teddy Geiger– Love and Run (Original Mix)
2. Baggi Begovic feat. Tab – Compromise (Original Mix)
3. Tommy Trash vs. Baggi Begovic feat. Josie Cotton – If A Lie Was Love Cascade (Adrena Line & delVEGas Mash)
4. Skitzofrenix – Clap (Original Mix)
5. Tiesto & Dyro – Paradise (Original Mix)
6. Avril Lavigne – HTNGU (Baggi Begovic Remix)
7. Audien – Ciao (Original Mix)
8. Sultan + Ned Shepard vs. Taurus & Vaggeli – Draw Close (Original Mix)
9. Baggi Begovic & Bobby Burns – R.O.T (Original Mix)
10. Rod Stewart – Sexual Religion (Baggi Begovic Remix)
11. Tiesto feat. Calvin Harris – Century (Tiesto & Moska Remix)
12. Baggi Begovic & Robbie Taylor – Channels (Extended Mix)