Good Morning Mix: Pierce Fulton’s Get Weird Podcast #12
Now in its twelfth iteration, Pierce Fulton’s Get Weird podcast has maintained the young producer’s unique electro house tastes month after month. Unwavering in his dedication to gritty electronica and driving bass lines, Pierce opens with Hot Mouth’s remix of “The Blair Bitch Project” and from there the hour long outing bubbles and churns with the strangest cuts that electro house has to offer. Featuring a handful of his own personal edits, including a mash of Rustie and Eric Prydz, Pierce showcases his talent for unforeseen combinations. It’s a veritable who’s who of budding electronic talent with Botnek, DallasK, Charlie Darker, and Flume all making appearances amongst Pierce’s own originals.
Pierce will also be performing Saturday, July 20th at Marquee New York. Purchase your tickets today.
Tracklist after the break.
01. Tommy Trash – Blair Bitch Project (Hot Mouth Remix)
02. Botnek vs Bloody Beetroots – Chronicles Of A Marching Song (Botnek Bashup)
03. Autoerotique & Felix Cartal – The Alarm (Charlie Darker Remix)
04. Dada Life – Boing Clash Boom (Pierce Fulton Remix)
05. Norin & Rad – Bird Is The Word (Original Mix)
06. Dallask & Botnek vs Dada Life – Happy Alienz (Pierce Fulton Edit)
07. Rustie vs Eric Prydz – Slasherr Everyday (Pierce Fulton Edit)
08. Disclosure feat. Eliza Doolittle – You & Me (Flume Remix)
09. Atlas Genius – Symptoms (Pierce Fulton Extended Mix)
10. Audien – Iris (Original Mix)
11. Tritonal feat. Underdown – Deep Into Black (Tritonal Club Mix)
12. Juventa – The Strip (Original Mix)