Bassnectar – Take You Down (Special Edit)
In anticipation of his upcoming Immersive Music Fall Tour, Bassnectar has unveiled his newest release, “Take You Down,” a five-track EP set to drop on September 24th. Prior to the official release, Bassnectar has uploaded a special edit of “Take You Down,” with West Coast Lo Fi’s remix of the lead single incorporated into the edit. Bursting with bright, off-color melodies, the tune takes on a lush, hypnotic feel, emboldened by its heavy 808 kit.
In addition to “Take You Down,” the EP will see the long-awaited release of Bassnectar and ill.Gates’ stunning collaboration, “Expanded,” as well as the official release of “Colorstorm” and “Raw Charles.”
1. Bassnectar – Take You Down (Original Mix)
2. Bassnectar & ill.Gates – Expanded (Original Mix)
3. Bassnectar – Raw Charles (Original Mix)
4. Bassnectar – Colorstorm (Original Mix)
5. Bassnectar – Take You Down (West Coast Lo Fi Remix)