DA Exclusive: Nilson and Helena go head-to-head with ‘Whattup’ mini mega mixes
Holland’s Nilson and Australian globetrotter Helena have respectively held their corner as two of the international big room circuit’s most promising breakouts of late. Off the back of their recent collaboration “Whattup!” for Big & Dirty, Dancing Astronaut calls upon the audacious duo to go head-to-head in a suitably high octane battle of the beats.
The criterion is simple: 15-minutes, inclusion of the brand new singles and an otherwise free reign on creating the ideal big room experience. Both deliver up a wave of exclusive new material and primed floor fillers alike, spotlighting both promising artists and the seamless translation their sound is making into the live circuit. Catch both mixes below and let us know who takes the crown for the first of our themed mix-offs.
1. David Guetta Ft Skylar Grey – Shot Me Down
2. Cedric Gervais – The Look (Original Mix)
3. AN21, Dimitri Vangelis, Wyman – Rebel (Original Mix)
4. Sandro Silva, Junkie Kid – Miraj (Original Mix)
5. Deniz Koyu vs Oliver Helden – Ruby Gekko (HELENA edit)
6. Pelari vs Eric Prydz – Rave EveryDay (HELENA edit)
7. Reepublic – Pantheon (Original Mix)
8. HELENA – Legend (Original Mix)
9. Nilson vs HELENA – WHATTUP!! (Original Mix)
10. HELENA – Breathe (Original Mix)