DA’s Sunday Morning Medicine: Volume 51
Sunday Morning Medicine is a feature from Dancing Astronaut dedicated to the mellower side of electronic music. We bring you our favorite therapeutic selections — old and new — in an attempt to alleviate the agonizing effects of a long weekend of partying.
1. Uber talented Norwegian producer Kygo has put his bouncy, nu disco spin on Kyla La Grange’s “Cut Your Teeth” as a thank you for 100k Facebook likes.
2. Georgia native Washed Out takes on Moby’s “Almost Home” taken off his 11th studio album Innocents turning it into a dreamy, hypnotic rework.
3. BRIT Award nominee for British Breakthrough Act, London Grammar receives a smooth remix treatment from Future Classic-signed Bodhi.
4. London producer De$ignated brings a dark, deep twist to Rufus’s “Desert Night,” adding sultry synths and a rich tempo.
5. Swiss producer Oilst puts a subtle deep vibe on Dillon’s “Thirteen Thirtyfive” giving it a relaxed, easy going feel.