Drug overdose takes the life of Coachella attendeeCoachella

Drug overdose takes the life of Coachella attendee

LA Weekly has reported that 24-year-old Kimchi Truong, a Coachella attendee, overdosed and collapsed on Saturday during the festival. After receiving treatment onsite, Truong was transferred to JFK Memorial Hospital before being taken to Palm Springs’ Desert Regional Medical Center, where she was confirmed dead yesterday.

This is the festival’s second reported death since 2008, in which Benjamin Muller of Arizona was discovered unconscious while camping within the festival grounds’ radius. His death was also due to a drug overdose.

Stay tuned to Dancing Astronaut as more information is revealed, and please keep Kimchi Truong and her family in you thoughts at this time.

Via: LA Weekly


Tags: ,