DJ Rashad’s reported overdose death cleared, caused by blood clot
Last week, news of yet another dance music legend’s passing made way to headlines. Multiple journals reported that DJ Rashad had been found dead in his hometown apartment and according to the Chicago police, the 34-year old was suspected to have overdosed from drug usage based on the alleged drug paraphernalia that was found at the scene.
Rashad Harden’s cousin has announced the clarifying results of the late DJ’s autopsy, which reveals that DJ Rashad’s death was actually caused by a blood clot that started in his leg. It has been reported that the Chicago icon had previously complained about leg pains, but because of his young age, his ailment was never considered life-threatening.
The reported drug paraphernalia found at the scene has since been clarified as marijuana related rather than hard or narcotic drugs.
Via: The Guardian