DA’s Sunday Morning Medicine: Volume 72
Sunday Morning Medicine is a feature from Dancing Astronaut dedicated to the mellower side of electronic music. We bring you our favorite therapeutic selections — old and new — in an attempt to alleviate the agonizing effects of a long weekend of partying.
1. Tale of Us have made some incredible music over the past year. Their remix of “Keep This” by The/Das is exceptionally blissful.
2. Thomas Schwartz and Fausto Fanizza’s “You Would” is Anjunadeep at its best: morphing pads, delightful piano chords, and a mesmerizing deep house beat.
3. Last year, the great Jon Hopkins teamed up with Purity Ring for a collaboration of epic proportions, “Breathe This Air.”
4. TÂCHES is a name worth remembering. The UK producer has a beautiful knack for clean beats and entrancing atmospherics. Her original “Malindi” is something like waking up in the middle of a dream.
5. Belgium’s Stavroz are making serious headway in the deep house world. Their remix alongside Roman Tapia of Pizeta’s “Remedios” is smooth all the way down.