Jump on Wavo’s launchpad and perform at Time Festival in Toronto
Embrace and Wavo are excited to announce the Wavo Launchpad, a once-in-a-lifetime chance for unsigned artists to kick their careers into overdrive, by translating the power of social media to the real world.
Beginning with Toronto’s annual Time Festival, the Wavo Launchpad gives upcoming producers and musicians the chance to jumpstart their career at one of the summers hottest events by harnessing the power of Wavo’s online music platform. The launchpad is more than a “DJ contest” it’s *the* place to meet industry professionals, unsigned artists and Time Festival performers including: Grimes, Death Grips, Flume, Action Bronson, Jon Hopkins, Kaytranada and more!
Located backstage, the Wavo Launchpad lounge offers our winners a chance to schmooze media and speak to industry professionals while enjoying the festival in VIP style.
• Slot on Mainstage at Time Festival.
• $500 Moog gift certificate.
• $1000 travel allowance.
• VIP treatment at festival launchpad.
• Mentorship from Time Artists
• Pair of VIP passes to TIME.
• Slot at the pre party with Alice Glass from Crystal Castles.
• $250 Moog gift certificate.
• Access to Launchpad.