DA’s Sunday Morning Medicine: Volume 78
Sunday Morning Medicine is a feature from Dancing Astronaut dedicated to the mellower side of electronic music. We bring you our favorite therapeutic selections — old and new — in an attempt to alleviate the agonizing effects of a long weekend of partying.
1. Behind the enigma of Ten Walls is Lithuanian producer Mario Basanov who, eight months ago, put this engrossing spin on Flight Facilities’ “Stand Still.”
2. Lusine took Max Cooper’s worldly piece of art “Woven Ancestry” and somehow made it even more sophisticated.
3. Fur Coat has crafted something strange and magical with “U Turn” — just ask Damian Lazarus and Tale of Us who have been championing the track for months.
4. Deep house craftsman AMTRAC showcased a bit of trance influence for his Armada debut with “Primal.”
5. Friend Within is a force to be reckoned with. His remix of London Grammar’s “Metal & Dust” is UK bass at its best.