DA’s Sunday Morning Medicine: Volume 87
Sunday Morning Medicine is a feature from Dancing Astronaut dedicated to the mellower side of electronic music. We bring you our favorite therapeutic selections — old and new — in an attempt to alleviate the agonizing effects of a long weekend of partying.
1. Give yourself ten minutes, resettle into that dream-riddled state of consciousness you’ve just emerged from, and let Max Cooper’s remix of “Devil’s Elbow” show you the divine.
2. Next up is Joris Voorn and his melodic masterpiece from 2013. “Ringo” is one track that we will never get tired of hearing.
3. Speaking of timeless tracks, one can never forget Booka Shade’s “In White Rooms” from 2006.
4. Will Riva Starr’s remix of London Grammar’s “If You Wait” ever be released? For the sake of our sanity, we hope the answer is yes.
5. Three years ago, Dusky debuted on Anjunadeep with the amazing “Lost In You.” The deep house world is eternally grateful.