DA’s Sunday Morning Medicine: Volume 90
Sunday Morning Medicine is a feature from Dancing Astronaut dedicated to the mellower side of electronic music. We bring you our favorite therapeutic selections — old and new — in an attempt to alleviate the agonizing effects of a long weekend of partying.
1. One of the highlights of his Boiler Room Berlin set, David August’s revision of Kollektiv Turmstrasse’s “Last Day” is simply stunning.
2. Max Cooper kicked off his new “Quotient” series with this lovely analog-driven original.
3. Guy J masterfully blends the worlds of progressive house and techno. His aptly titled “Fixation” naturally founds its home on Digweed’s Bedrock.
4. Darius brings his usual delightful touch to Flight Facilities’ “Two Bodies.”
5. Lastly, less electronic, Bonobo’s live version of “Emkay” captures the magic of his performances perfectly.