DA’s Sunday Morning Medicine: Volume 96
Sunday Morning Medicine is a feature from Dancing Astronaut dedicated to the mellower side of electronic music. We bring you our favorite therapeutic selections — old and new — in an attempt to alleviate the agonizing effects of a long weekend of partying.
1. Guy Gerber is a master of atmosphere and “Indian Summer” from his 11:11 collaboration with Puff Daddy is aimed squarely at the senses.
2. Chymera’s touch on Moby’s “The Last Day” is delicate and intimate — perfect for morning musing.
3. Matt Lange’s tastes have gotten deeper and darker over the years, yet they still retain his signature air of enchantment.
4. Alex Niggemann delved into his sentimental side for “Sorrow,” showcasing one of his most accessible tracks to date.
5. Marek Hemmann is another Berlin phenomenon creating cerebrally engaging house and techno; “Lindwurm” is a perfect example.