DA’s Sunday Morning Medicine: Volume 105
Sunday Morning Medicine is a feature from Dancing Astronaut dedicated to the mellower side of electronic music. We bring you our favorite therapeutic selections — old and new — in an attempt to alleviate the agonizing effects of a long weekend of partying.
1. Joris Voorn has the delicate deep house touch. His remix of Royksopp’s “I Had This Thing” is simply stunning.
2. Odds are you’ve caught this remix from andhim before in a mixtape or sunset set, but it’s one worth remembering.
3. Toolroom’s recent Miami compilation Glasgow Underground is packed with poolside goodies like Kevin McKay’s edit of “Don’t Know Why.”
4. Spire meets Mr. Suicide Sheep with his latest future bass original.
5. Culprate instills organic textures into bass music and the results are never short of gratifying.