DA’s Sunday Morning Medicine: Volume 106
Sunday Morning Medicine is a feature from Dancing Astronaut dedicated to the mellower side of electronic music. We bring you our favorite therapeutic selections — old and new — in an attempt to alleviate the agonizing effects of a long weekend of partying.
1. Kick start your morning with David August’s sedative take on Qtier’s “Set Me On.”
2. Christian Loffler brings a sentimentality to his work like no other. His remix of Primal’s “Boundaries” is spell-binding.
3. Deep house legend Henrik Schwarz lends his remixing abilities to Seekae’s “The Worry” on Future Classic.
4. When it comes to true deep house, Berlin remains supreme. Einmusik and his label Einmusika are one one such force paving the way.
5. London’s Ambassadeurs is helping lead the future bass charge in the UK. His latest original “Can’t You See” is simply fantastic.