DA’s Sunday Morning Medicine: Volume 108
Sunday Morning Medicine is a feature from Dancing Astronaut dedicated to the mellower side of electronic music. We bring you our favorite therapeutic selections — old and new — in an attempt to alleviate the agonizing effects of a long weekend of partying.
1. Attom’s “Cruise” is the definition of summertime vibes with its frothy mix of indie dance, tropical elements, and electro pop.
2. “Point in Time” by Lake People lays a pillow of wavering bass and milky piano lines to ease the late night into early morning.
3. Mr. FijiWiji’s “Yours Truly” is the perfect reset button before Monday kicks off.
4. DIVERSA’s chill trap behemoth “Shimmer” contains some eerie element, but my word, this original has some vibes to it.
5. Matt DiMona calls his sound ‘feel good house.’ His remix of LANY’s “Bad, Bad, Bad” pinpoints what this label actually sounds like.