Insomniac and eBay launch EDC Week Charity Auction benefiting Culture Shock Las Vegas
Insomniac and eBay have teamed up to launch The EDC Week Charity Auction. The charitable endeavor offers fans of EDC Las Vegas an unprecedented level of access to the festival, its DJs, Vegas hot spots and much more. All proceeds from the auctions will go towards Culture Shock Las Vegas, a nonprofit organization dedicated to empowering youth through performance art and dance. The first set of experiential auctions focuses on festival access and includes helicopter rides to the festival, access to Pasquale private cabana, backstage access, a private artist trailer and much, much more.
“Our fans have an incredibly generous spirit and so much passion for the music, that it makes perfect sense to give them special access to the festival, its artists, and dozens of exclusive events in the name of charity,” said Founder of Insomniac, Pasquale Rotella. “Culture Shock’s message of positivity and community aligns perfectly with the spirit of EDC, and I’m so glad that we can offer one-of-a-kind experiences while bringing attention to an organization that is doing amazing work in Las Vegas.”
The second wave of auctions will be announced tomorrow in conjunction with the reveal of this year’s lineup.
· Helicopter Into EDC with Pasquale and Holly: The winner will get to arrive at EDC Las Vegas in style with Insomniac’s founder and his lovely wife. Skip the drive, and hop on a Maverick helicopter with Pasquale and Holly!
· Spend One Night of EDC Las Vegas in Pasquale’s Cabana: Enjoy EDC with the best view in the house. One winner and a friend will be personal guests of Pasquale and enjoy exclusive seating in his private cabana overlooking the festival.
· I’ve Got the Golden Ticket!: This magic pass will grant the winner entry to every Insomniac festival for the next year – from EDC Las Vegas 2015 to EDC Las Vegas 2016, and many in between! Festivals include: Electric Forest 2015, EDC UK, Beyond Wonderland, EDC Orlando, White Wonderland and more.
· Meet the VP of A&R for Insomniac & Interscope Records: Looking to make your mark on the dance music industry? A power meeting with Interscope’s Neil Jacobson, Vice President of A&R for Insomniac Records, is just the break you need. Learn trade secrets from industry tastemakers and game-changers to become the next up-and-coming star.
· Inner Sanctum Access: The winner receives two (2) passes to the most exclusive areas of EDC Las Vegas, with the chance to mingle with DJs in the Artist Area and take a tour of “Holly’s World” for a firsthand look at the magical realm created for EDC’s first lady.
· Private Trailer: Every VIP needs a personal trailer. One winner will enjoy the comfort of their own private trailer, provided by Star Waggons, in the Production/Artist Area Thursday through Monday, from 5pm–8am.
· Backstage Passes: The winner and a guest will have the opportunity to go backstage and see what goes on behind-the-scenes and in front of the stage.
· kineticFIELD Marriage Proposal: That moment your partner says “I do!” is a memory you’ll treasure forever. Celebrate the occasion with 75,000 of your closest friends on the largest stage ever created: kineticFIELD at EDC Las Vegas 2015.
· Be Onstage for a DJ Set: The winner will have the chance to hang out on the stage during a set and see the festival from the DJ’s point of view.
· Your Own Personal Photographer: For two hours, an Insomniac photographer will be capturing shots of one lucky festivalgoer and their friends at EDC Las Vegas. In addition, Insomniac will provide the winner with a digital gallery of their memories Under the Electric Sky.
· Drop the First Track at the Stage of Your Choice: Every party has to start somewhere, and one fan will have the chance to kick off EDC Las Vegas by playing the opening track at the stage of their choice.
· DJ the Industry’s Biggest Event—EDMbiz Conference & Expo: One lucky winner will show off their DJ skills during EDMbiz Conference & Expo 2015, at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, where the dance music industry’s most powerful players will be in attendance.
· LIGHT Nightclub presents “Flying High”: Become a Cirque du Soleil Performer for a Day: One lucky winner and a guest will be invited to join a Cirque du Soleil rehearsal inside LIGHT Nightclub on Friday, June 19, during EDC Week. They will be taught to fly/participate in one of the LIGHT tableaus (shows). Afterward, the two guests will receive dinner for two at Red Square and be escorted past the line at LIGHT to view that night’s show from a private VIP Area.
· Bassrush Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas EDC VIP Experience: The winner will receive one (1) cabana, one (1) complimentary bottle service, $250 credit toward food and beverage, and the opportunity to party at one of the hottest pool parties of the year: the Bassrush Pool Party at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
· Ultimate Marquee Experience: The lucky winner will receive one (1) complimentary table with $1,000 beverage credit, swag bags for up to six (6) guests, and a VIP balcony and production experience (includes a tour of the A/V booth and VIP balcony, a meet-and-greet with the Production Director, and photos with Marquee’s specialty performers). Must be redeemed June 15, 18, 19 or 20, 2015.
· Ultimate TAO Experience: The winner of this prize will enjoy one (1) complimentary table with $1,000 beverage credit, swag bags for up to six (6) guests, and a VIP production experience (includes a tour of the A/V booth and lighting stage). Must be redeemed June 18 or 19, 2015.
· NASCAR/Las Vegas Motor Speedway Deluxe Fan Experience: The Las Vegas Motor Speedway is home to the largest annual sporting event west of Texas. You can have the ultimate fan experience at the March 4–6, 2016 NASCAR Weekend. Package includes: Four (4) tickets in either the Petty or Earnhardt Terraces (which provide for the most spectacular views of the racing action), four (4) passes to the Neon Garage (which allows access to the teams and drivers, live entertainment, driver Q&A sessions, the Sprint Cup Series drivers’ meeting, and Victory Lane celebrations), four (4) passes to driver introductions (which gets you on the Speedway to watch all of the pre-race entertainment and driver introductions prior to the Kobalt 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race).
· The Range 702 Pre-Wedding EDC Party Package: Before tying the knot, get the blood pumping with two (2) fully automatic machine guns, M4 and MP5, and the 1911 pistol. After blowing off some steam at the range, the lucky winner of this prize can head down to the Hustler Club in a luxury limo for a bachelor experience of a lifetime.
For a full list of all first-round auction items and descriptions, along with information on Culture Shock and the EDC Week Charity Auction, please visit www.ebay.com/insomniac