Breaking: Fire engulfs The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas
Horrifying pictures showing the the beloved Las Vegas venue and popular hotel The Cosmopolitan engulfed in flames have begun to spread on the Internet. Though no official reports have yet to come out, it seems as though a massive fire has erupted in the hotel, specifically on a pool deck, engulfing the entire building in flames and smoke.
We are hoping that everyone managed to evacuate the building unharmed. Stay tuned for more updates.
Update: At least one person has been transported to the hospital following the fire. Reportedly, the fire started on the 14th floor on the Bamboo deck when a fryer caught ablaze. The fire is now out.