Wax Motif caps off the year with a handful of free bootlegs
With a new year fast approaching, Wax Motif is dropping off a little gift to cap off a big year for the Aussie export. From touring the states to billings at some of the biggest festivals on the summer circuit this year, Wax has notched noteworthy success this year, so now its time to give a little bit of it back. Known to host a mean dance party when he’s behind the decks, Wax Motif is giving away a few of his choice edits and bootlegs completely free of charge.
The collection, totaled at seven mashups, edits, and bootlegs comprise some of the best DJing tools in Wax’s arsenal, and now fans can relive some personal highlights from this past festival season with a grip of new, free music. Destructo, Drake, Tchami, Coolio, The Weeknd and gLAdiator all find features, as Wax nods to some of his favorite tracks of the year, dropping it all from his personal stash to make way for new material come 2016.
1. Coolio vs Tchami – Gangsters Paradise vs Promises (WAX MOTIF EDIT)
2. Rihanna vs TY $ – BBHMM vs Blase (WAX MOTIF EDIT)
3. The Weeknd vs Wax Motif – I Can’t Fly My Face (WAX MOTIF EDIT)
4. Drake – Started From The Bottom (100-122 bpm) (WAX MOTIF EDIT)
5. French Montana vs Destructo – Don’t Panic vs Technology (105-125 bpm)(WAX MOTIF EDIT)
6. Meek Mill vs Convex – M.M.G. vs Scripture (125-135 bpm) WAX MOTIF EDIT)
7. Tinashe – All Hands On Deck (GLADIATOR & WAX MOTIF REMIX)