Triple j reveals results for their annual Hottest 100 list
Australian radio station triple j, which famously hosted Nina Las Vegas’ now-defunct show, revealed the results for their annual Hottest 100 list in celebration of Australia Day (January 26). The list profiles the most popular tracks of 2015, as voted by fans in what is considered one of the world’s largest fan-voted music polls.
Topping the list is “Hoops,” an indie rock track from the New South Wales band, The Rubens. Rapper Kendrick Lamar’s “King Kunta,” from his third album To Pimp a Butterfly, breaks into the list at #2, just ahead of the infectious Major Lazer, DJ Snake, and MØ track, “Lean On.”
Take a peak at the top 10, and find the full Hottest 100 list on the triple j website.
- The Rubens – “Hoops”
- Kendrick Lamar – “King Kunta”
- Major Lazer ft. DJ Snake & MØ – “Lean On”
- Tame Impala – “The Less I Know The Better”
- Tame Impala – “Let It Happen”
- Marcus Marr & Chet Faker – “The Trouble With Us”
- Jarryd James – “Do You Remember”
- Hermitude ft. Mataya & Young Tapz – “The Buzz”
- The Weeknd – “Can’t Feel My Face”
- Disclosure ft. Lorde – “Magnets”