Cash Cash announce debut album and unveil new single ‘How to Love’
After three years of building anticipation and acclaimed releases, including the crossover chart-topper “Take Me Home,” New York City-based trio Cash Cash have announced their debut full-length album, Blood, Sweat, & 3 Years, which will be released June 24 on Big Beat Records.
The 16-track LP includes previously-released tracks including “Devil” and “Aftershock” as well as collaborations with Nelly, Trinidad James, and Christina Perri. To commemorate the announcement, Cash Cash has released “How to Love,” a summer-ready jam featuring vocals by Mexican singer/songwriter Sofia Reyes.
Listen below and check out the full tracklist in advance of the album’s release.
Cash Cash “Blood, Sweat & 3 Years”
1. How To Love (ft. Sofia Reyes)
2. Broken Drum (ft. Fitz of Fitz & The Tantrums)
3. Millionaire (ft. Nelly)
4. Hero (ft. Christina Perri)
5. Devil (ft. Busta Rhymes, B.o.B & Neon Hitch)
6. Aftershock (ft. Jacquie Lee)
7. The Gun (ft. Trinidad James, Dev & Chrish)
8. Turn (ft. Little Daylight)
10. Lightning (ft. John Rzeznik)
11. Arrows In The Dark (ft. Anjulie)
12. We Will Live (ft. Night Terrors of 1927)
13. Bada Boom
14. Take Me Home (ft. Bebe Rexha)
15. Sweat (ft. Jenna Andrews)