Dancing Astronaut presents Axis episode 168: Mixed by Late Night Alumni
It was back in 2003 when Late Night Alumni assembled into a four-piece, live electronic group consisting of Finn Bjarnson, John Hancock, Ryan Raddon (aka Kaskade), and singer Becky Jean Williams. Although Raddon now plays a more behind-the-scenes role to pursue his solo career, his support and presence with the group still holds strong as their debut album, Eclipse, was the first full-length release on Kaskade’s Arkade imprint.
Following a hometown performance in Salt Lake City this weekend where all four members took the stage, Late Night Alumni aim to showcase their affinity for dreamy, downtempo house composing an exclusive mix for the 168th episode of AXIS. Primarily comprised of their own originals and remixes of their tracks, the West Coast-born project shine at melding club-ready basslines with airy synth melodies and spellbinding toplines to give listeners a taste of their entrancing style.
1. Finally Found – Late Night Alumni (Reprise/Max Vangeli Remix)
2. How Long – Kaskade Feat. Late Night Alumni (Inpetto Remix)
3. The This This – Late Night Alumni (Kaskade Remix)
4. Summer Nights – The Brocks (Meramek Remix)
5. Sapphire – Late Night Alumni (Beckwith Remix)
6. West End Girls – Pet Shop Boys (Late Night Alumni Cover)/SomethingGood-Mount & Nicolas Haelg (Cropper Remix) Mashup
7. House Warmer – Jason Chance
8. Louder, Harder, Better – Galantis (Ravell Remix)
9. Runaway – Late Night Alumni
10. Lifting – Inpetto
11. You Can Be The One – Late Night Alumni (Original And Sultan and Ned Shepard Remix Mashup)
12. US – Kaskade & CID
13. Empty Streets – Late Night Alumni (Haji & Emmanuel Remix)