Dancefair announces key seminars and further conference details
by: Farrell Sweeney Jan 7, 2018
Dancefair, a conference that is often regarded as a hot spot for electronic music education, has announced its 2018 dates along with event details. A haven for industry entrepreneurs, Dancefair focuses on producers, DJs, modern musicians, and music professionals.
It’s essentially the electronic music conference for electronic musicians.
In addition to star DJs and Producers in attendance like Dyro, Firebeatz, and Brooks, labels Armada, Revealed, and Spinnin’ will be hosting their own areas.
The key seminars that will be taking place at the event will include:
– In the studio with high level DJ’s / Production masterclasses
– Seminars about promotion and raising your awareness as a DJ
– How to start and run a record label
– Tech Talks – Albeton / Pioneer / Spotify and more
– Technology demonstrations
The full program can be accessed here: https://dancefair.nl/schedules
The event is set to take place from February 17-18 in Utrecht, and more than 170 artists and 300 brands will be in attendance.