Mental health, safer clubbing, and diversity among IMS Ibiza’s 19 topics for 2019
International Music Summit (IMS) Ibiza has unveiled a whopping 19 topics for its 2019 conference, which will explore some of the most pressing issues pervading the music industry. Now in its 12th year, global business leaders and artists will gather in Ibiza to discuss a range of topics including technology, mental health, and diversity and inclusion.
Outside of the myriad keynotes and workshops IMS offers, delegates will also have access to Ibiza opening parties, the IMS Legends Dinner, Remedy State presents ARETÉ, and the annual IMS Dalt Vila closing celebration.
Badges are available for purchase here.
- Avicii, Keith Flint…One Year On, What Have We Done to Protect our Mental Health?
- Clubland in Crisis
- Big Data & ‘The Data Guide’
- Ghost Dancing! Ghost Production – A Necessary Evil?
- Investigating Intersectionality
- Streaming in the DJ Booth & The Annual Digital Debate
- The Politics of Dancing
- Diversity on the Dancefloor
- Mixmag Presents…An Algorithm, A Person or A Brand. Who Do You Trust the Most?
- Electronic Music & The Eastern Bloc
- Sensitivity Training Workshop
- Social Media Is Dead! Long Live Social Media
- Mixmag & IMS Present…The New Wave: Rising Industry Innovators
- How to Create A Safer Clubbing Environment
- How to Curate Balanced Lineups
- Arete Presents…Sustainable Touring
- The Palestinian Electronic Music Scene
- DJ Mag Presents…A Twist in My Sobriety
- The Great Annual Ibiza Debate
Photo credit: IMS Ibiza