Good Morning Mix: Get the blood pumping with What So Not’s new Triple J mini-mix
From a “glass half full perspective,” the coronavirus quarantine does have its positives, with the larger dance community stuck at home with nothing to do but produce new songs, live stream, and create new mixes. While the world is still in week one of quarantine, dance fans have already been graced with an abundance of live streams and mixes to soundtrack their quarantine. What So Not is latest to serve up a quick yet fiery 22-minute mini-mix that he prepared once again for Triple J.
Beginning on an epic note with Carl Orff’s orchestral classic, “Carmina Burana,” before transitioning into Eprom’s heavy cut “Center of the Sun,” the Aussie producer rips through a bevy of his own catalog—including classics like his “Innerbloom” remix and “Jaguar”—before incorporating other selections from SOPHIE, Dog Blood, and more. He even slips in a few IDs to keep fans on their toes with what he has coming on the horizon.
While short in length, What So Not’s mini-mix makes up for it in high-energy from start to finish, and it will certainly give listeners a boost in productivity when the quarantine blues come back around.
Listen to What So Not’s mini-mix here.
- Carl Orff – Carmina Burana
- Eprom – Center of the Sun
- RÜFÜS – Innerbloom (What So Not Remix)
- What So Not, Enschway & Made By Tsuki – ID
- What So Not – Jaguar
- What SO Not – Divide & Conquer
- What So Not – Divide & Conquer (Noisia Remix)
- What So Not – Touched w/ Better (Acapella)
- What So Not & Diablo – Oogahdam (Reaper Remix) [Edit]
- TNGHT – Higher Ground (Reaper Remix)
- What So Not & Flux Pavilion – 20:25 feat. The Chain Gang Of 1974
- What So Not & Montell2099 – ID [Knight Rider] w/ Fatboy Slim – Praise You (Acapella)
- Dog Blood – Break Law
- SOPHIE – MSMSMSM
- What So Not – High You Are
- Jammer – Ian Wright
- Quiet Bison & Tek Genesis – Petrichor
- Tise Jones – ID
Tracklist H/T: r/WhatSoNot