10 takeaways from Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs’ Reddit AMA
Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs (TEED) has been bringing the heat this year after taking a four year hiatus in 2014. Slowly building up his repertoire in 2018, the English producer is officially back, bringing forth multiple original tracks, remixes, features, and EPs in just 2020 alone. TEED recently took to Reddit to answer some questions from his long-time and deep-rooted fan base. Here are Dancing Astronaut’s key takeaways:
1. He encourages artists to be bold in their music.
2. Working with BRONSON was, not shockingly, a “total pleasure.”
3. He’s consistently been making music and is planning on finally releasing some!
4. He’s inspired by artists with wit and flair.
5. His advice to get into DJing is to play from the heart.
6. His favorite albums this year are Civic Jams and Forever, Ya Girl.
7. He mainly listens to classical music.
8. Making a track can influence his mood.
9. His dream synth is made by Moog.
10. He believe it’s important to differentiate “creative brain” and “business brain.”
Featured image: Pia Riverola