Good Morning Mix – Daft Punk’s Thomas Bangalter live from Miami’s WMC 2000
Before Random Access Memories, even before Human After All and Discovery, Thomas and Guy of Daft Punk had established themselves in the dance music scene. Only three years after the release of their debut album, Homework, the duo remained steady in the electronic music scene, and a recording from Winter Music Conference from the year 2000 has surfaced as evidence. The set comes from one half of the robot duo, Thomas Bangalter, and offers insight to the DJ technician unmasked. Find the tracklist below the break.
1. Phunky Data- Hard Night
2. Pete Heller- Big Love
3. Trankilou- Champange
4. Mike Delegado- Byrds Mans Revenge
5. K-Dope- Five Oh Fantasy
6. Moody Man- You Can Dance if you want to
7. Parris Mitchell- Ghetto Shoutout!!
8. New Order- Blue Monday
9. Michael Jackson- Off The Wall
10. Alan Braxe- Vertigo (Virgo Mix)