DA’s Sunday Morning Medicine: Volume 126
Sunday Morning Medicine is a feature from Dancing Astronaut dedicated to the mellower side of electronic music. We bring you our favorite therapeutic selections — old and new — in an attempt to alleviate the agonizing effects of a long weekend of partying.
1. Blonde’s summer smash “Feel Good” receives a stellar deep house makeover from Ferdinand Weber & Fabich.
2. Alex Hook supplies a dose of deep disco with his new original “No More Lies” featuring Rene.
3. Frankfurt’s Roman Fluegel has a knack for warping one’s convention of house and techno.
4. Tunnel Signs delivers some psychedelic midtempo techno with “Ballast.”
5. Justin Caruso provides a stirring melodic house take on Ben E. King’s soulful classic, “Stand By Me.”
6. ADDAL delivers an infectious edit of Whilk & Misky’s “Clap Your Hands.”