Ninja Tune announces update to Ninja Jamm: Jamm Pro [Watch]
Illustrious UK imprint Ninja Tune just announced a new performance and production application called Jamm Pro. This app is an upgrade to the initial app called Ninja Jamm, which effectively turned an iPad into a mobile, digital MPC.
Ninja Tune co-founder Matt Black designed Jamm Pro in partnership with the technology developer Coldcut, and this new version has several upgrades from the original version that can take users’ beat-making skills to the level of Bicep, Bonobo, and other revered Ninja Tune artists.
Jamm Pro features many updates including:
- MIDI Learn for external controllers
- Mastering Module
- Sub Bass Synth
- The ability to load your own samples
- Sample in via Mic, Soundcloud, Inter App Audio
- Stem Recording and Export
- 5x Distort, Filter, Delay, Reverb, Sidechain
- 64 Total Recall User Patches
- In-app help for every screen and function
View the new trailer for Jamm Pro below to see the app in action, utilizing all the aforementioned new features.